Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to anyone of legal drinking age within their country of legal residence, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary, but internet, Facebook and Instagram access are required to enter the prize draw.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 18.00 BST on 22nd May 2019 to 23.59 BST on 29th May 2019.
- To Enter:
Prize Draw: Like the promotional post at www.instagram.co/smokeheadwhisky or http://www.facebook.com/smokeheadwhisky and comment on the post telling us who you would enjoy a drink with. Only one entry per account will be accepted into the prize draw.
- Prize: One bottle of Smokehead High Voltage.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries made during the Promotional period will be entered into a Prize Draw with a winner selected at random on 30th May 2019.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified through the Instagram or Facebook account via which they entered on 30th May 2019 and will need to respond within 2 working days of the first contact received to confirm their legal eligibility and acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not respond within the 2 days of first contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and pick another winner, whereby the same winner notification process will apply.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative to the prizes are available in whole or in part except in the case of the Prize not being able to be shipped for legal reasons. In the event of legal issues preventing the shipping of the Prize an alternative prize of brand merchandise equal to or of greater value than the original Prize will be offered. In the event of other unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
- The full names and counties of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Smokehead Sherry Bomb Competition” in the subject line which will be available after 30th May 2019.
- By entering, winners agree to participate in any publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted that they are bound by the terms and conditions.
- If things go wrong and, despite the Promoter’s best endeavours, they are unable to administer the Promotion fairly or properly, The Promoter and their affiliated companies are not responsible and have the right to cancel or change the Promotion. They will only do this in exceptional circumstances. The Promoter also has the right to disqualify a participant if they tamper or abuse the entry process and they will not be entitled to the prize if they have acted fraudulently or dishonestly.
- No liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
- Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
Promoter: Ian Macleod Distillers, Russell House, Dunnet Way, Broxburn EH52 5BU.