- This promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over (Proof of age, identity and eligibility will be requested)
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agencies and companies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter
- Entry opens at 13:00 UK time on Tuesday 27th July 2021 and closes at 17:00 UK time on Tuesday 27th July 2021.
The prize consisting of:
2 x Tickets to show
2 x Goodie bags
2 x Access to the VIP area
Winner Selection: The winner will be selected randomly from all entries received and notified by e-mail no later than 19:00pm on Tuesday 27th July 2021. Failure to respond to this notification by 1930 hrs on 27th July 2021 means your prize will be forfeit and will be transferred to another winner selected at random.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, nor for network failure or delay.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to the prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense or damage that is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, or with accepting or using any prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason that a prize winner does not take any element of their prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen circumstances a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
- No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in any prize unless stated. For example, the costs of transport to and from a venue for an event are not included and any accommodation.
- No automated, third party or bulk entries are permitted. Multiple entries in breach of this provision will result in those entries being disqualified. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to suspect that such means are being used to circumvent this condition, then it may require the entrant to prove that such means were not used. If the Promoter becomes aware of an entrant using means to circumvent this condition, then these entries will be disqualified.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, that entry will be discarded
- In all aspects of this promotion, the Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner. As a condition of accepting the prize, winners may be required, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, free of charge; and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material, including that with third parties.
- The name and county of the winner may emailing email@example.com
- This Promotor: Ian Macleod Distillers, Russell House, Dunnet Way, Broxburn, EH52 5BU, UK