For World Whisky Day Promotion Terms & Conditions, please click here.
Thank you for accessing the Smokehead website, part of Ian Macleod Distillers Limited. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to You (the user) whilst accessing the Smokehead website (the ‘Site’) and its related channels. This Site is operated for the purpose of promoting alcoholic beverages.
Users of this site are bound to the terms and conditions detailed below. By accessing the Site, You should be:
For more information relating to responsible alcohol consumption please refer to www.drinkaware.co.uk.
If You do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions detailed, You should not use Smokehead Site.
You, the user, should make use of the Site in accordance with the following conditions:
The information contained on the Site may include views and opinions which, unless expressly states otherwise, are not those of Smokehead.
Users should access the Smokehead Site at their own risk.
Whilst we aim to ensure that the content on the Site is correct Smokehead cannot give any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Site. Nor can Smokehead guarantee that the Site will operate error-free, uninterrupted or free from any so-called computer viruses. The Site and its content are provided ‘as is’. Smokehead do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage You may encounter as a consequence of placing trust in the information found on the Site. Appropriate research should be taken by the user before placing reliance upon the content found on the Site. Any reliance placed on information found on the Site should be done at the users own risk.
Smokehead have no control of, accept no responsibility for and do not endorse any content found within third party sites which may be linked to Smokehead Site. Links to these sites are to ease access for the user. Any reliance placed on information found on third party sites should be done at the user’s own risk.
We will do our very utmost to deliver by Christmas Day but cannot guarantee delivery and cannot be held liable.
Should Ian Macleod Distillers Limited or one of its sub-brands run a competition the following terms and conditions apply:
There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered unless the winner is in a country we cannot ship alcohol to and the prize is alcohol. In this instance, the winner will receive an alternative prize of equivalent value to that of the prize stated. Prizes are not transferable.
Dependent on the competition, prizes containing alcohol may only be shipped to certain countries due to import restrictions.
If the prize is tour based, travel and accommodation expenses are not included in the offering.
Winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator.
The winners will be notified via email after each competition has ended.
The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Some competitions may be specific to registered Smokehead users. Under these circumstances, if a competition entry is received by an individual who is not a registered user the entry will not be counted as valid.
The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the competitions at its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably. In all matters regarding these competitions, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding. By entering competitions run by Ian Macleod Distillers Limited, the entrant hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, all contents of the Site are copyright to Ian Macleod Distillers Limited.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland.
1. This promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over (Proof of age, identity and eligibility will be requested).
2. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agencies and companies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. To Enter: purchase 1 x bottle of Smokehead 35cl via smokehead.com during the promotional period and you’ll be entered into the draw.
4. One entry per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Smokehead encourages responsible drinking.
5. Entry opens at 09:00 UK time on Monday 5th July 2021 and closes at 23.59 UK time on Wednesday 14nd July 2021.
6. There are 5 prizes consisting of:
o 1 x Smokehead drum BBQ
o 1 x Smokehead T-shirt
o 1 x Smokehead Trucker cap
o 1 x Smokehead lighter
o 1 x Smokehead 35cl bottle
7. Winner Selection: The winner will be selected randomly from all entries received and notified by e-mail no later 21st July 2021. Failure to respond to this notification by 17h00 on Friday 26th July 2021 means your prize will be forfeit and will be transferred to another winner selected at random.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or mis-directed entries, nor for network failure or delay.
9. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to the prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense or damage that is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, or with accepting or using any prizes.
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason that a prize winner does not take any element of their prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen circumstances a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
11. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
12. No automated, third party or bulk entries are permitted. Multiple entries in breach of this provision will result in those entries being disqualified. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to suspect that such means are being used to circumvent this condition, then it may require the entrant to prove that such means were not used. If the Promoter becomes aware of an entrant using means to circumvent this condition, then these entries will be disqualified.
13. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, that entry will be discarded.
14. In all aspects of this promotion, the Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner. As a condition of accepting the prize, winners may be required, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, free of charge; and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material, including that with third parties.
16. The name and county of the winner may emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
18. This Promotor: Ian Macleod Distillers, Russell House, Dunnet Way, Broxburn, EH52 5BU, UK